The NINE-STEP PrograM
Life's Next Chapter's Program, Rebuilding Your Life After Loss, is a powerful and effective nine-step process for reconnecting with your heart, reclaiming your power, and re-aligning with your soul to create your life’s next chapter. I will be there for you in each step of the process, supporting you completing the tasks of mourning and moving into your life's next chapter with confidence.
For more information about this program please refer to the Rebuilding Your Life After Loss Program Brochure. I also invite you to listen to the Tele-Seminar podcast on this page to hear more about the program as well as the following topics:
- some myths about grief and grieving (and how they don't help)
- the tasks of mourning (and why completing them is so important)
- how pain is a powerful motivator and catalyst for positive change
REBUILDING YOUR LIFE AFTER LOSS – NINE STEP PROGRAM FOR CREATING YOUR LIFE’S NEXT CHAPTER
ONE: CREATING A SAFETY NET
We begin by creating a safe space for you, no matter what you are going through. In this healing environment, you begin to experience relief from the pain of grief through the power of love and self-compassion.
TWO: DESIGNING THE VISION
This is your time to design your new life and clarify your goals to turn your vision into reality. I will assist you in prioritizing your values, setting powerful intentions, and choosing the direction you'll take to move forward in creating your future.
THREE: CREATING THE FUTURE
In the third step, we put your new plans in motion. We take your visions and goals and turn them into realistic, manageable action steps designed to start gently moving you forward. You will amaze yourself by discovering new strengths and capabilities that you never thought possible.
FOUR: making peace with THE PAST
Have you ever had the feeling that you are repeating the same old, sad stories in your life - over and over - getting the same unwanted results? Step four is where I support you in getting free of the limiting beliefs that have you going in circles and repeating patterns that keep you tied to the suffering of the past. As you make peace with the past and let go of judgments, your engagement and results start to gain tremendous forward momentum in the present.
FIVE: CREATING CAPACITY THROUGH RADICAL SELF-CARE
At this point in the program, we seek to answer the question, "What would it mean to really nurture myself?" Many of us believe that taking really good care of ourselves is an act of supreme selfishness. In this step, you will embark on a journey of self-care and nurturing that will give you increased energy for moving forward. What you'll learn is to take care of yourself first so you have the capacity to care for others from the overflow.
SIX: EXPLORING PURPOSE AND MEANING
"Why did this have to happen to me?" is a question that so often comes up when we experience devastating loss. When the time is right, you will be ready to turn your attention towards finding a hidden blessing in your grief. In this step, you have the opportunity to discover your deeper purpose in life and experience greater inner peace through embracing the soul lessons of your loss.
SEVEN: REFRAMING THE RELATIONSHIP
In step seven, we start looking closely at the nature of relationships by asking such questions as, "What is a relationship?" For the bereaved, establishing a continuing relationship with your deceased spouse or partner is an important part of the healing process. For those grieving the loss of a spouse or partner through separation or divorce, the continuing relationship is explored through the intentions and agreements that are forged for the future.
You will be guided in setting to rest a lot of the unfinished business of your relationship and embracing the experience of that which can endure beyond the completion of it – the Loving.
EIGHT: EMBRACING YOUR STRENGTHS
Losing our life partner creates situations where we discover strengths we didn’t know we possessed. In this step, you experience the knowing that, through all your excellent work in this program – and acknowledging your strengths and new skill sets – you have transformed yourself and transformed your life so that you are now living your life's next chapter.
NINE: ANCHORING THE LEARNING BY GIVING BACK
Once you begin to feel grounded in your new life, there will come a time when you will want to give back to your community, your family, and your world in open-hearted service. In step nine, you learn how serving others helps to anchor what you have learned through the power of connection. You begin tying together the threads of your work in the previous eight steps and weaving a beautiful tapestry of gratitude for the blessings of your new life.
In addition to individual coaching, I offer my Rebuilding Your Life After Loss Program as a transformational nine-month Tele-series.
- Monthly tele-seminars where you will learn new information, receive tools and tips, and complete exercises, giving you the experience of putting the information you learn into action. Monthly assignments are part of the process of supporting you in integrating the month's material and creating the results you are going for.
- Monthly individual coaching sessions where you receive one-on-one support to explore with me some of the deeper issues that may be coming forward and a safe place for healing and growth.
- You will receive and Energy Leadership Index Assessment and comprehensive debrief session in the first month of the program. This assessment provides the framework for our work together in affirming who you are, as contrasted with how you react to the stresses in your life. It's so helpful to know that, while you are dealing with the effects of grief in hour life, this is not WHO you are. You'll discover your strengths and we'll discuss strategies for raising your energy levels throughout our nine months together.
- I will host Monthly call-in hours for you to drop in to have your questions answered, receive a brief coaching session, or just receive support if you are in need of inspiration and encouragement. This also gives you the opportunity to hear the answers to others' questions and be present while they are being coached. Often these experiences serve to handle something that might also be present for you, or to let you know that you aren't the only person who feels this way.
- You can e-mail me any time for E-coaching to answer your questions or if you just want to receive an encouraging and supportive message about something you might be struggling with.
- A Client-only Facebook page where you will have the opportunity to communicate with caring women who know what you are going through and are also dedicated to completing this program and experiencing healing and transformation. Not only will you receive support and acceptance from the "tribe" you will also be inspired by the stories and successes of your group.
- During my 20 years of experience in psychology, spirituality, education, grief counseling, and grief and transition coaching, I have created an extensive Client-only resource list of books, videos, inspirational material, and other learning resources that I make available to my clients as part of the program.
- From time to time I will schedule in-person workshops and healing retreats, or offer information about others' work that is in alignment with my approaches and philosophy. Since you are part of my "tribe" you will be the first to receive Invitations and discounts to workshops and retreats. I make it my business to offer significant savings to you.
- Once you have completed the nine-month Rebuilding Your Life After Loss Program, you will be invited to participate in the Follow-on Program for an additional period so you can remain part of the community and continue to receive support.
To find out more about this program and the starting dates, or to book a complementary Rebuilding Your Life After Loss Discovery session, please click on the "Contact Us" link below: