Transformational Conversation with Grief – A Retreat for Healing and Wholeness
With Kim Adams, Carrie Doubts, Karen Montealegre & Gabriella van Rooij
A five-day highly experiential, transformational retreat for people going through the heartbreak and grief of losing a loved one.
Sunday, June 3 – Thursday, June 7, 2018
Sunday 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Monday-Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Location: Kantara Retreat Center near San Jose, Costa Rica
“You may not be able to see it now, however, after a loss, you will rebuild yourself. You have been given the opportunity to create yourself anew. Who will you be now?” ~David Kessler
- Are you feeling an emptiness in your heart after your great loss?
- Do you reach outside yourself for ways to cope with your grief and loss?
- Have you felt stuck in moving forward in your life because you have forgotten who you are and what you want in life?
- Do you want to move forward back into the world with purpose?
- Are you ready to really live again, but don’t know how?
This is a retreat from your ordinary world and coping with your grief into a healing space where it’s safe to meet, process, and heal your pain.
You will be introduced to the principles and practices of Transformational Presence – an approach that assists you to drop below the surface of your thoughts and the disturbance in your emotions and get to the core of who you truly are – your essential beingness. We will explore ways of letting go of the pain of the past, healing your hurting heart, and stepping forward into your new life – one of purpose, passion, and power.
Slow down and have a conversation with your grief – in a safe space
Here’s what’s available to you in this transformational five-day retreat:
- Being guided through transformational exercises
- Experiential work with horses
- Walking the Labyrinth
- Creative Expression - Art
- Receiving healing body work
- Walking and playing in nature
- Being in an exquisite natural setting
- Bathing yourself in silence
- Being embraced by a loving community